What you want to know......
FUNCTION OF OIL FILTERS:
The role of the oil filter is to remove impurities such as carbon residue and metal particles from engine oil. If you continue to use an oil filter after the recommended replacement time, the engine oil will become more viscous and the filter will become clogged. This will eventually cause engine problems.
ADVANTAGES OF ORIGINAL OIL FILTERS:
A genuine Toyota oil filter is a well-balanced product capable of achieving high filtration performance while ensuring a smooth flow of engine oil. Toyota Genuine Oil Filter maintains superior performance over long periods.
• Superior filtration performance
• Smooth Engine Oil Circulation
MAIN FEATURES WHICH DETERMINE THE QUALITY OF AN OIL FILTER:
• The Element: A Toyota Genuine Oil Filter has a dual-textured element: coarse on the outside, fine on the inside. This combination filters particles effectively and resists clogging. Non-genuine marks can be thin and finely meshed, making them more prone to tearing and soiling. Therefore, they might need to be replaced more often.
• Sealing Capability: A Toyota Genuine Oil Filter uses durable, heat-resistant, non-stick acrylic rubber gaskets. Non-genuine filter packings lacking these characteristics can be subject to rapid deterioration and damaging leaks.
• Valves: A Toyota Genuine Oil Filter has two valves: a bypass valve that allows the essential oil to continue to flow if the filter clogs, and a non-return valve that prevents oil flow. oil to flow from the engine to the oil. This valve helps protect your engine from increased wear during cold starts
TYPES OF GENUINE TOYOTA OIL FILTERS:
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT OF OIL FILTER?
If the oil filter is replaced regularly, the engine will run smoothly because the inside of the engine remains lubricated with clean oil.