Cars have always been exquisite. Ever since the invention of cars, they have fascinated car lovers and brightened their world. Since you are here, this already means that you want to explore the world of cars, so take this classic cars quiz and see if you can get the correct answers.
1. Question: What liquid substance, invented in 1926, is used in the car's cooling system?
2. Question: What is a slang term describing putting tire chains on a truck?
Answer: Put on the iron.
3. Question: Which car company uses the tagline "The ultimate driving machine"?
4. Question: Which subsidiary of General Motors established in 1985 was discontinued in 2010?
5. Question: What car company came out with the RX-8 in 2004?
6. Question: What is Jaguar's first all-electric car model called?
7. Question: What is the ability to shift from two-wheel drive to four-wheel drive while the vehicle is moving called?
Answer: Shift on the fly.
8. Question: What car manufacturer makes the Altima?
9. Question: What size wheels come on a 2020 Tesla 3 Performance model?
Answer: 20-inch wheels.
10. Question: In the car industry what do the initials BMW stand for?
Answer: Bavarian Motor Works.
11. Question: What is the name of the sport hybrid coupe that Honda began producing in 2010?
12. Question: What year was the first Mercury Cougar made?